Our quarterly, peer-reviewed Journal is uniquely dedicated to educating and promoting professional development of our student and faculty authors. To enhance the visibility of research across the psychological community, Psi Chi Journal is now indexed in PsycINFO and EBSCO databases. All articles are free to members and nonmembers alike.
VIEW THE LATEST ISSUE
EXPLORE OUR ARCHIVES
SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT
Undergraduate, graduate, and faculty submissions are welcome.
View our Submission Guidelines. Reasons to submit include:
- A rigorous, doctoral-level, peer-review process
- Our efficient online submission portal
- Indexing in PsycINFO and EBSCO databases
- Free availability of all articles at psichi.org
BECOME A REVIEWER
- We are looking for doctoral-level faculty in psychology and related fields who are passionate about educating others on conducting and reporting empirical research.
- Please contact our Editor, Dr. Debi Brannan, if interested.
To promote transparency and increased standards in research, our Journal proudly awards the four Open Practices Badges above to all authors who share Open Data, Open Materials, Preregister their research, and conduct Replication studies.